Uncover the message between God, humanity, and you.
We are connected to everyone, all the time. We can know virtually anything, any time in just a few clicks. But can we know what God is saying to us that easily?
Created by bestselling authors Michael & Hayley DiMarco, The TEXT helps students, young adults, new believers—and anyone who doesn’t feel confident studying the Bible on their own—uncover God’s message to humanity in the Bible. His message for them:
To know God’s character and his plans for the world.
To see the truth about humanity.
To understand the hope they have in Jesus, and to share what they discover in God’s Word with others.
To begin a life-changing conversation with the God of the universe.
What features are included?
- TEXT the Text: use the four-step TEXT study method to engage with Scripture
- Big Q of the Text: big life questions with short answers
- “Who is God?”: nearly 100 short devotions on the person and character of God
- Praying the Text: Learn how to start praying God’s Word right back to him!
- Get to Know the Text: brief explanations of people and events found in Scripture
- Follow the Thread: navigate the Bible across topics
- Anatomy of the Text: concise descriptions of literary devices and categories of Scripture found within the Bible, such as parables and apocalyptic books
- Terms of the Text: brief definitions of important words to help us better understand and discuss Scripture
- Clear and readable 9-point NET Comfort Print® typeface
By giving you answers to common questions, guides for praying, and notes that help you understand the Bible, you’ll want to use The TEXT every day.
What is the TEXT Method?
The easy-to-use and remember TEXT method makes studying any passage of Scripture feel like a conversation between you, a friend teaching you about the faith, and the God of the universe using four steps.
Talk to God
It starts by talking to God before you read, and asking him to help you receive and understand what he has to say.
Encounter God and humanity
As you read the Bible, you encounter God’s message about who he is and his relationship with humanity—and with you.
eXamine your heart
Reflect on your identity and circumstances in light of God’s message— both about who you are now and who you are meant to become.
Talk to others
Because these truths are too good to be kept to yourself, thank God for revealing them and then share with others!
Created by Best Selling Authors
Michael & Hayley DiMarco
Michael and Hayley DiMarco are the bestselling and award-winning authors of more than 40 books including Own It, God Guy, God Girl, and A Woman Overwhelmed. Michael and Hayley have now served as general editors on three Bible projects. Together, they work side-by-side at Hungry Planet, a company they founded that creates winsome and spiritually based content for teens and adults. They live in Eugene, Oregon, where Michael serves as a pastor.
What are people saying?
A simple yet profound way of engaging the Bible on your own or in groups!
– SENIOR PASTOR
Less intimidating than a study bible but more useful than a devotional bible.
– BIBLE STUDY LEADER
The TEXT Method has transformed the way I lead my youth group.
– YOUTH PASTOR
Schedule an Event